No one can love you like you mother and no one can protect you like your father

What does the Bible say about respecting your parents?"

Answer: Respect is the act of giving particular attention to someone or something, especially when that attention is accompanied by a high regard. The Bible does not directly command us to respect our parents; however, the idea of respect is included in the command to honor and obey them (Exodus 20:12; Ephesians 6:1).

All throughout our lives, we would fall in love with a lot of people…we will gain bunch of friends but they come and go, and only the best of them would stay…But no one ever would stay with us and love us like our mom does. Because a mother’s love is surely incomparable… She has sacrificed her life to make ours better…

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
I always tought that respect was included in honoring and obeying your parents, nice to learn something new. Well, it’s true… Even with exceptions, a father and mother love is one of a kind, is something that can’t be described and is I think one of the most greatest kind of love. I mean, it’s the way on which God gave us a little version of him to protect even more than he does.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

We are all children, we all have mothers and fathers, and as children we have been instructed by God to obey our parents and to respect them. But there are some cases were parents don’t treat their children as they should be treated. Abuses and neglect happens to some households which is not in accordance to what God is saying in Ephesians 6:4, which says “fathers do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them.” In this case children should still obey but they should earnestly pray for God’s intervention. Let the power of God be magnified so that parents will learn to bow down and acknowledge who God is in their family.