“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven since they did not know the righteousness of God for they did not submit to God’s righteousness and sought to establish their own, now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Now suppose a man is righteous and does what is just and right seeks first his kingdom and his righteousness, He does not eat at the mountain or look to the idols of the house of Israel. He does not defile his neighbor’s wife or approach a woman during her period. He does not oppress another, but restores the pledge to the debtor. He does not commit robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing. He does not engage in usury or take excess interest, but he withholds his hand from iniquity and executes true justice between men. He follows My statutes and faithfully keeps My ordinances. Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. That man is righteous; Surely he will live, declares the Lord GOD. and all these things will be given to you as well.

Matthew 6:33
Revelation 9:20
Ezekiel 18:5-9
Romans 10:13
Matthew 7:21
Romans 10:3

451495949_8102065356480997_509145540271849243_n