NOTHING IS HARD WITH GOD

Reflection from Silas Kaule

Motivations From the Word:

NOTHING IS HARD WITH GOD

When you are anxious about “little” or “impossible” situations, be encouraged that in God’s Mighty Hands, all the “little” become big and all the “impossible” become possible.

Remember the little boy’s lunch pack of five loaves of bread and two fish? His mother prepared and packed them just for him. She never imagined the food would be shared with others.

But when Jesus got hold of the lunch pack and blessed it, the “little” food multiplied and became enough to feed five thousand men. The “impossible” task of feeding alot of people became possible. (Luke 9:10 - 17).

Give whatever situation you view as “little” or “impossible” to God today. Then watch Him move in your favour!

Jeremiah 32:27 confirms: “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?”

"For nothing will be impossible with God.” - Luke 1:37

There is nothing hard for God to do. He works miracles even the midst of extreme impossible circumstances. Impossible things can happen because nothing is impossible with God. But God cannot do miracles to those who do not want to receive His miracles.
The same is true to a person who refuses to believe in God. God cannot force somebody to accept Him as His Lord and Savior. God can deliver us from those challenges we are facing right now but he can’t do it without our faith, he needs us to believe he can do it and he is capable to do it before he can deliver us.

1 Like

This is very timely. I don’t know if Silas Kaule can see my reaction to what he shared, but thank you, brother. Times are difficult these days. There are so many “impossibles” and uncertainties all over the world and there is no end in sight to this pandemic, which is now topped with riots, violence, and political machinations.

Oh, Lord, we claim that there is nothing too hard for you. Hear our prayers and heal our land.

1 Like

This reflection reminds me of the verse from John 16:33, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Every time that life feels difficult and overwhelming, I re-read this verse again. It’s very reassuring. God makes impossible possible.

1 Like

Thanks for this post Silas! Nothing is truly hard with God, because he can make impossible things for us…we can attest of all the miracles he had done not just in the Bible but also in our lives…and I am one of those who can testify to his goodness when he healed my Dad for the second time…Truly indeed that if you pray sincerely, he will grant everything your heart’s desire even if it is impossible…:blush:

1 Like

Yes! Nothing is impossible with God. He created all things in this world and we can handle everything we go through in life. We just need faith in Him and strength to continue our everyday battles. Let us lift everything to God and pray to Him everyday. He will always be by our side. We shall not worry and believe in Him.

1 Like

God doesn’t care what you’re not. He cares who you are. You are His, you come from the Master, and when He adds His extra to your ordinary and His super to your natural, nothing is impossible for you.

1 Like

There is nothing too hard for God" Speaking verse: Behold I am the Lord the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27 I just want to encourage us today that we serve a mighty God and He is bigger and greater than our problems.

1 Like

Our struggles is nothing compared to the Lord God’s power. Ask and you will receive. What may seem impossible to you is possible to the Lord God. Our God is a very loving and powerful God. He will help us, all we need to do is pray to Him.

1 Like

I am in my 30 years now after graduation, serving the Lord for over 12 years. I am glad i can serve him and do things what he takes pleasure…

1 Like