Nothing is new under the sun what has been will be again

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the Public:

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun for the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done for where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them” are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation. You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. Then the king will do as he pleases and will exalt and magnify himself above every god, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming .and he will speak monstrous things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been decreed must be accomplished and then the lawless one will be revealed. “Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!” she says to him who lacks judgment. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. “Now I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, who gives you his Holy Spirit, though you already know all this, but later destroyed those who did not believe to live a holy life. Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt and the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling for he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God. Through his craft and by his hand, he will cause deceit to prosper, and in his own mind he will make himself great. Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction. But with righteousness He will judge the poor, and with equity He will decide for the lowly of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth and slay the wicked with the breath of His lips by the breath of God they perish, and by the blast of His anger they are consumed. His breath Is like a rushing torrent that rises to the neck. He comes to sift the nations in a sieve of destruction; He bridles the jaws of the peoples to lead them astray. In a time of peace he will destroy many, and he will even stand against the Prince of princes. The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries, these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. Yet he will be broken off, but not by human hands. He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. He was speaking about the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were later to receive. For the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet been glorified. Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth, for your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens, therefore God did not call us to be impure, to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, your word Is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, like silver purified in a crucible, and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself like gold refined seven times the words of the LORD are flawless, don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and the two will become one flesh and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted. He sent messengers to capture him. But when they saw the group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel leading them, the Spirit of God came upon them, and Saul’s messengers also began to prophesy and I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take some of the Spirit that is on you and put that Spirit on them. They will help you bear the burden of the people, so that you do not have to bear it by yourself. In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams so they are no longer two, but one flesh.

1 Samuel 19:20
1 Corinthians 3:16
Mark 10:8
Daniel 7:25
Daniel 8:25
Daniel 11:36
Matthew 16:27
John 7:39
Acts 2:17
Numbers 11:17
Joel 2:28
Isaiah 30:28