Now at the age of 87 I am praying that I can sell the store to another Christian Brother or Sister

George Mundell III : To my Christian family. Please pray with me. As many of you know. For over 30 years now I have ran a retail
Store here in edgewater fla. we have been selling medical equipment and supplies. Along with household beds and bric a brac. Some new and some used. Now for the last five years I have tried to run it as a ministry. I no longer accept insurance. As it just got to much for me. Now at the age of 87 I am praying that I can sell the store to another Christian Brother or Sister. My prayer is they will come and buy the business for the inventory and accets I have here. And would run it as a ministry helping people in need. Also I am praying whoever does buy it will keep Steve on as an employee and let Sevie and I stay here and help so they know how to take over the business. Also the business has had a good reputation for the 30 plus years I have been here. I do rent the store and the owner said he would be wiling to negotiate to buy the building if the buyer so desires which houses three extra allready rented stores. Please pray with me. That the lord will move the right person or persons to answer my prayer. That the lord would send who He wants to take over His business/ministry. Thank-you. George