Now that I think about it, there have been times where I have prayed to God and gotten responses that were not of God

I recently saw this comment in another group and it got me thinking.
“When we pray out loud, the devil can hear our prayers and respond to us in ways that we think is coming from the Lord.”
Now that I think about it, there have been times where I have prayed to God and gotten responses that were not of God.
I would just love to hear input on this.

Kenzie Andersen

Matthew 6:8-13 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in… See more

Billy Puay

Test answers of prayers against scripture if you feel the responses are not from God….Gods word will reveal his nature….can you find examples from the bible that match up with answers from prayers?…praying in tongues cannot be intercepted by the enemy,… See more

Danny Moore

No! Actually it’s opposite! When you pray in voice it s dominate your sorrounding! That’s your prayers is always on the name of Jesus! The name Jesus is what the devil afraid of! Or pray in perfect prayers! In tongues! The devil will never understan… See more

Caridad B. Monroe