Numbers 1:4 "One man from each tribe is to help you each of them the head of his family!"

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the ones who9 seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: I know your deeds as they talked and deliberated, Jesus Himself came up and walked along with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him. He asked them, “What are you discussing so intently as you walk along?” They stood still, with sadness on their faces. See, I have placed before you an open door, which no one can shut. These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open. My God I was sinful at my birth so soul pants for you as the deer pants for streams of water out of the world from the time my mother conceived me. There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first one and said, ‘Son, surely go and work today in the vineyard. I will not, he replied later he changed his mind and went. I have revealed you to those whom you gave me ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock of my salvation they were yours; you gave them to me sinful and they have obeyed your word. Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God before you. For John came to you in a righteous way and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and prostitutes did. He will call to Me for You have only a little strength, yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name. I will indeed appoint him as My firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth. I will forever preserve My loving devotion for him, and My covenant with him will stand fast and even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him. Then the man went to the second son and told him the same thing. ‘I will, sir,’ he said. But he did not go. Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you. So what do you think?“ Which of the two did the will of his father? ”The first,” they answered.

Luke 24:15-17
Revelation 3:7-9
Psalm 89:26-28
Psalms 42:1
John 17:6
Psalm 51:5
Matthew 21:28-32

OIP

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

The next day Moses took his seat to judge the people, and they stood around him from morning until evening. When his father-in-law saw all that Moses was doing for the people, he asked, “What is this that you are doing for the people? Why do you sit alone as judge, with all the people standing around you from morning till evening?” “Because the people come to me to inquire of God,” Moses replied. “Whenever they have a dispute, it is brought to me to judge between one man and another, and I make known to them the statutes and laws of God.” But Moses’ father-in-law said to him, “What you are doing is not good. Surely you and these people with you will wear yourselves out, because the task is too heavy for you. You cannot handle it alone. Now listen to me; I will give you some advice, and may God be with you. You must be the people’s representative before God and bring their causes to Him. Furthermore, “For many are invited, but few are chosen. Select capable men from among the people God-fearing, trustworthy men who are averse to dishonest gain. One man from each tribe is to help you each of them the head of his family!" So Moses chose capable men from all Israel and made them heads over the people as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties, and of tens. Teach them the statutes and laws, and show them the way to live and the work they must do appoint them over the people as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties, and of tens. Have these men judge the people at all times. Then they can bring you any major issue, but all minor cases they can judge on their own, so that your load may be lightened as they share it with you. If you follow this advice and God so directs you, then you will be able to endure, and all these people can go home in peace.” So they judged the people at all times; they would bring the difficult cases to Moses, but any minor issue they would judge themselves. Moses listened to his father-in-law and did everything he said. Then Moses sent his father-in-law on his way, and Jethro returned to his own land.

Matthew 22:14
Numbers 1:4
Exodus 18:24-26

@everyone