Numbers 12:6-8 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream…

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that has knocked and knocked asking that it(TRUTH) be opened unto them!

There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in godly fear built an ark to save his family for in this hope we were saved; but hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he can already see? By faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith. “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.” Through Christ you have come to trust in God and you have placed your faith and hope in God because He raised Christ from the dead and gave Him great glory. So she lay at his feet until morning, but got up before anyone could be recognized; and he said, “No one must know that a woman came to the threshing floor.” Then Boaz said, “On the day you buy the land from Naomi, you also acquire Ruth the Moabite, the dead man’s widow, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property.” What has been will be again and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).

John 8:17
John 13:15
Ruth 3:14
Ruth 4:5
Hebrews 11:1
Romans 8:24
Hebrews 11:7
Hebrews 1:14
1 Peter 1:21
John 14:5-7
Ecclesiastes 1:9
John 1:14