O Lord, help me to rest my soul in you!

2 Likes

No matter how dark our place may seem, there is still hope. In the midst of this chaos, there is still peace. No matter how weary and heavy our hearts and soul may feel, there is still calmness. With God. When we have no words left to say, know that God is always with us and fighting for us. Lift everything to Him. He is in control. God says;

“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest”
- Matthew 11:28

Hello, dear @Jenny
The Lord will always be that place we look for when in desesperation, when in need, when scared… But he’s always there, for us to share the good times too! And that’s what we got to do! The Lord will always be that place where we came and that place were we’ll go, so let’s ask him to receive our souls, our needs and our love in the bad times and the good times too!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

oh Lord God you know its really hard for me, so i am here surrendering it all to you, i dont know what will happen next but surely you will stay by my side as long as i believe, please help me to trust in you with all the paths that i walk in through. please continue to give me peace of mind as i face the everyday challenges, please continue to enlightened my path walk by me and hold my hand.

Hi there @Jenny.
Thank you for sharing this. Even when we are having a hard time coping with life, know that once you reach out to God, you will instantly feel comfort. Remember that no matter what you are going through, God will always be there for you! Do not fear because God has great plans for you.