O LORD, You are my morning star, my stronghold, my cool stream on a hot day

Psalms 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
O LORD, You are my morning star, my stronghold, my cool stream on a hot day. You are my first love, before my mother and my father knew me You knew me and loved me. You called me out of the darkness and into Your marvelous Light. You harm me by Your smile, Your glory shines and gives me light in my darkness. You are my fountain of everlasting mercy, love and peace. You give me peace when there is none to find on this earth. LORD my heart yearns for You, I get so tired of fighting against my sin that so often takes me. I look forward to the day I fight no more. But until then LORD strengthen me, guide me and protect me from falling. For it is You LORD that keeps me each day. It is by Your strength You hold to me because my strength is weak, my grip is feeble. But You have sealed me hallelujah. So help me to walk closer to You today.
Jesus name, Amen.

Steven Richardson

All rewarding and shared. Also rewarding in understanding the oneness of all religions share these things. Love in understanding what one has in common with another. (BGC)

Billy Glenn Crutchfield