Once saved always saved?

Reflection from Zydonie Fearon

The devil wants you to believe that lie of once saved always saved so you would just be at ease and live comfortably and you would say it doesn’t matter what I do as I’m saved anyway and I’m going to heaven anyway. Completely false. Do you think when you give your life to Christ it guarantees heaven. Christians can still go to hell ONLY IF NOT CAREFUL. Not everyone who calls me Lord Lord will enter the kingdom. Or just because you go to church you’re going to heaven. Is your life producing fruits?
Are you winning souls? As much as we’re not saved by works but by grace but don’t you realise we also have a price to pay.

‘Work our your own salvation with fear and trembling’ (Phillippians 2:12)
Please tell what you think Philippians 2:12 means

Just like pre tribulation rapture. The devil wants you to believe that lie and make you think you don’t have to go through persecution.

@Eva Yes! Once saved will always save. Once you accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior this will not be taken from you. My friend let’s not be worried about this and focus to the
the gift of God in us, as what John 10:28 says, I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.