One thing I have learned again is, when Gods call is upon your life ,You experience challenges

One thing I have learned again is, when Gods call is upon your life ,You experience challenges.Life is never easy for the called .They struggle , anything they want is a battle. Relationship ,family,But in the midst of all ,God showers them with Grace .He rescues them . Somehow you know that God is present at all times …in a nutshell God is forever present ,

Ivy Mokgatle

Jesus Christ said that in life we will have challenges, but that if we trust in Him He will always help us. For me, being a Christian gives me peace of mind, knowing that Jesus Christ is with me always and that I have the free gift of eternal life with God.

Frank Hurley

May I share my experience I came to know the GOOD GOOD Lord in 74 I fell away and that process of not walking with God… I was the most miserable person on Earth… because I had tasted of his goodness and God’s love showed me all unnecessary circums… See more

Linda Rivera

Truth be told coz majority of people think that when you become a child of God everything become rosy, nothing comes on a silver plata

Gideon Samutamba