Our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us

Jesus is not a figure from the past:
He continues now and always to light the way for us. :heart:

Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

This is one of my the most appropriate verses and Scripture promises that we could hold on to during these trying times. I believe Apostle Paul wrote these comforting words while he was in prison. We can just imagine how difficult it was being locked up in a Roman prison cell during those times. Could be much worse than being in lock-down due to COVID-19. Yet, Paul looked forward to the glory that will be revealed to him in heaven, and we can do the same.

Thanks Garret for sharing this post…the world that we live today is a fallen world…a place of sufferings and trials and a time of heartaches and problems, a life of difficulties and sickness, a season of disappointments and death…but all of those are temporary and it won’t last long…All we experience today will be part of our history…and as we look back in each suffering and experience we have; we can manifest how God is so good to help us surpass everything and live a good life…

Sharing here one of my favorite verse,

Romans 8:18 says; The pain you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming"

All terrible things that we are experiencing right now are just temporary and they will pass. For now, we just need to believe in God. Things are happening according to his plans. May it be good or bad, everything has reasons. But we must never stop trusting Him and have faith that one day, things will change. Trust the wait and be ready to receive his blessings soon. Amen.

Pain and suffering have come into your life but remember pain,sorrow,suffering but the kiss of Jesus a sign that you have come so closed to Him that He can kiss you.

There’s nothing like suffering to remind us how not in control we actually are, how little power we ultimately have, and how much we ultimately need God.