Our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

2 Likes

Yes, we all have struggles in life and that is normal and part of life. But. these struggles are really nothing when you compare it to the blessings God will shower upon you afterwards. I have seen myself in a very bad situation in my life and I thought that was it, the greatest yet worst thing. But no, when I accepted Jesus Christ, I then realized that this is the greatest thing! Greater than my struggles and far far better!

For the believer in Jesus, every trial of suffering is an opportunity to grow in the faith, to grow in our relationship with the Lord, and to see Him work in our lives in a uniquely personal way that demonstrates His compassion, His comfort, His tender mercies, His loving kindnesses, His grace, and His endless love. Only God knows what each of us needs to experience and learn in order to be “conformed to the image of his Son”.

@SaltandLight i totally agree with you. I also believe that God is our strength and refuge and he is present in times of trouble. He is victorious, Great and Mighty is He. Sufferings are temporary, pain will be ease by God’s helping hands. Because of sufferings God teaches us to be patient and to add more faith in Him.

The pain you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming

The reason why God allowed us to experience pain, sufferings, confusion and heartbreaks is because He wants to strengthen us and have stronger faith. He is preparing us for bigger challenges in the future. Everything that happens, happens at the right time. Whether it’s good or bad, be thankful for our battles, they will mold us and makes us stronger. There is purpose in every situation we experience and they will always be in our favor even if it’s hard to see it yet.

We might encounter hardships at this time but believe that there is a marvelous thing that would happen soon if you allow God to be part of it…the reason why we experience disappointments, sometimes upset is because God is preparing the best for us…when I say best, it is something that we don’t expect to happen…