Out of all the humans in the world - why is it he is only the god of Israelite? what happened between adam and eves time and king david?

so i am confused on some things
we first have adam and eve- the start of humans
so what happened after this? where did God go?
i am reading the ot for the first time and why is it God only likes the jews and kills all non jews - why doesnt he just convert them to jews?
out of all the humans in the world - why is it he is only the god of Israelite? what happened between adam and eves time and king david?

Kristina Dalrymple

We won’t always know WHY God does certain things. But one thing I can tell you, is He wouldn’t just convert people to a religion. If that were so, we’d all just be robots without a mind or heart.

Jon Wickens

GOD chose the jews to be HIS tool for revelation. Gentiles believed in the OT but were restricted. HIS message is not only for jews for all nations. Study on Abraham the man of faith. This will give you a clearer picture off their role. This is why yo… See more

Angela Janell Young Harper

What do you mean what happened to God. You need to reread Genesis. How did Enoch walk with God if He wasn’t there.A line of people remained faithful and others rejected the history handed down by their father.… See more

MajorVon Arney