Paul hardly emphasizes the importance of healing the sick and driving out demons in his letters. Right? Do you know why?

Healing the sick and driving out demons was an important part of Jesus’ ministry, and the apostle Paul and Peter also did many miracles to make people experience God. But what I find in Paul’s letters is that he hardly emphasizes the importance of such work. Not only Paul, but other biblical writers rarely emphasize the importance of healing and driving out demons in their books Right? Do you know why?

i think Paul want to emphasize the importance is to follow truth, live like Jesus Christ.

Yes. Those were signs God blessed them with so that people of that time (and even now) would know that they were SENT BY GOD. We do not need to follow Apostles (for there are no more) we need to follow Christ. And all we need to know is in the Bible. Read that.

This was Jesus’ response to being asked for these “signs”:

Matthew 16:4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
4 An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah.” And He left them and went away.

And why is that evil and adulterous? Because - as we can see all over America - people want to be entertained and wowed. They want to be given things and they themselves do not want to give. This is what the Pharisees of Jesus’ time did, and Jesus condemned them over and over and over for looking for signs and ignoring the Messiah standing in front of them.

Amen!

If you are been tormented by demonic spirits/demons and need help. I recommend Daily Mercy to you , because I’ve been set free by it. www.ricardowatson.com , look for Daily Mercy tab and click schedule a call