Paul, one of the greatest missionaries who have ever lived

Paul, one of the greatest missionaries who have ever lived. Possibly one of the greatest apostles, taught not by man, but, by The Holy Spirit. A terrible persecutor of Christians before Our Jesus got ahold of him, and like us, changed his destiny. One of the first things Jesus said about him was “I will show him how much he must suffer for me.” And, as you can see below THAT’S exactly what happened; imprisonment, beatings, numerous brushes with death, five times whipped 39 lashes, beaten with rods, stoned, three times shipwrecked, at least once 24 hours in the deep, numerous other dangers faced.
Scripture tells us The Lord God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Jesus Himself told us that we WILL suffer trials and tribulations. Scripture tells us to EMBRACE these trials, to be thankful when afflictions overtake us, because in them we will grow spiritually.
So why is it so many preach another Gospel, an incorrect Gospel, A PROSPERITY gospel that promises people health, wealth, happiness, and that our lives will lack nothing, if we only come to Jesus, believing that we can and will be able to “live our best life now”. That we can breathe things into existence simply by “naming it and claiming it”. That Christianity is all sunshine and butterflies.
Could it possibly be that they are ravishing wolves? In search of only wealth and prestige…

Curtis Yearego

AMEN. MANY ARE PREACHING ANOTHER GOSPEL IN ORDER TO PLEASE MEN & DRAW THE CROWD TO THEMSELVES, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. THEY ARE PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF MATERIALISM & THE LOVE OF MONEY, BUILDING EMPIRES FOR THEMSELVES, INSTEAD OF BUILDING THE KINGDOM OF G… See more

John Favour

Excellent points. I have no doubt that true followers of Christ will be blessed for faithfulness, but the “prosperity” may well be in the afterlife. Many wonderful faithful people suffer here, either poverty or other afflictions. See the paranlble of … See more

Bryan Gibby

Ive been preaching about this to people who say, Jesus died for me! So, If I sinn. Then I am automatically am forgiven! Its absolutely false teaching! Jesus died to give us a path to Heaven! That path is narrow! We must suffer as Jesus suffered! Period!

Stephen Allen Semon