Peace is the presence of Christ!

2 Likes

This is true. Troubles are necessary in life. We need it to mold us into the person that God has called us to be. Peace comes with knowing that God is always with us. He will not let us experience something that we cannot handle. We are equipped with everything that is essential in our daily battles. We just have to claim it every day before Him in prayer.

1 Like

" I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world" - John 16:33

The deeper our relationship with God, the stronger we get and the easier for us to overcome any battle that may come our way. When we are deeply connected with God, the more peaceful we become. The world may have tried to rob our peace, but it cannot take away the peace we received from God.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Great words… We seem to have forgotten that Christ is the only one who can gives us true peace, spiritual peace! Because way, fighting, sin, they will never stop until we look at what we are lacking, and that’s only one thing: Jesus Christ.
When we accept our needs of him, we change, our necessities become clear and our mind is focused on what we really want. Because we have achieved peace, without Jesus we’re like in a foggy town, we can only see what’s front of us. To dispel it we need Jesus, that’s the truth!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Thank you for sharing this, @FaithinGod.
Amen to this! God is our peace. Even if we go through hard times, God will always comfort us with His love. He will guide us to the light and make us at peace. The daily struggles we face will make us learn more and make us stronger.
Luke 1:78-79 “Because of the tender mercy of our God, whereby the sunrise shall visit us from on high, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”

1 Like

@FaithinGod Christ is our prince and he is almighty. He is also the God of order. when we abide in him all things will come to its place. he will not let us in trouble as the Jesus Christ advice in John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.
He never break His promises.

1 Like