People who have not had a full Pentecostal experience have a real hard time convincing anyone that they follow and obey scripture, let alone following Christ

People who have not had a full Pentecostal experience have a real hard time convincing anyone that they follow and obey scripture, let alone following Christ

Louis E. Cardinal

The problem I have with “Pentecostal” congregations is too often many focus on the signs and wonders of God. Does He still do them, yes. But we are to seek His face and not just His hands. I’ve seen such believers who do and truly seek all of God and s… See more

Emily James

1 Like

That’s not true, I quote Proverbs 3:5 6. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in ALL your ways Acknowledge HIM” Jesus, God they are the same bringing Salvation to humanity

Janet Sewap Forest

Well I’m assuming the full Pentecostal experience we are discussing is salvation and afterward the work of the Holy Spirit through sanctification? It is the utmost in heresy and pride to label it anything other than what it is….when you do it pigeonho… See more

Benjamin Hasty