Planned Parenthood was paid nearly $25,000 for aborted baby body parts, unsealed documents show

Newly unsealed documents show that over the course of three months in 2012, Planned Parenthood was paid thousands of dollars for the body parts of aborted babies, directly related to their “usability.”

While the abortion giant has long denied the accusation that they profited from this exchange — insisting they were only reimbursed for relevant costs — the previously unsealed invoices, which had been redacted, show Planned Parenthood Mar Monte in California billing biotech outfit StemExpress nearly $25,000 over July, August and September in 2012 for samples of fetal organs harvested from abortions and maternal blood, multiple reports say.

This is not surprising considering their belief system.

In spite of the advances in science and technology, human behavior haven’t changed.

Back in the day, people murder their sons and daughters to be sacrificed to idols. Nowadays, people murder their sons and daughters for their convenience.

Psalm 106:38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Abortion is so wrong,they have no rights to commit murder. God created human life but human wasted it. That is too very insulting to him. Why some people are fond of commiting murder? did that satisfied them? are they proud of what they are doing? This is isn’t right. As our economy will progressed as well as the technology too. Please use technology for helping people not for killing them.

I agree with you. I am so shocked right now, people cannot seem to see the bigger picture here. They are blinded by money and power. They have no idea how the Lord God feels about this. :frowning:

@zayn22 I’m strongly agree with you they are human beings too. A beatiful creature from God they don’t deserved to expirience this killing there are many couple wants to have a child but this people killing it. I pray that God gave every couple whitout child a baby because they more deserving to have a child.