Please can people pray for my neighbour Stern hes in hospital in a very serious way Stern is ICU

Please can people pray for my neighbour Stern hes in hospital in a very serious way
Stern is ICU I don’t want to say what it is just in case I say the wrong thing so far he’s been in for 91 days today his wife has been by his side loving sharing scripture caring for their 3 beautiful little girls
His dad who is a pastor is been by his side almost every day while tending to his church sterns mum has been has been there as well loving supporting praying they are such are strong family please pray for TOTAL healing of stern
Blessing for all his family spiritually, money wise, please pray for their individual faith to remain strong I ask all of this in Jesus name amen thank you

Tui Wensor

Prayers sent…

Ken Brillhart

Praying!

Carole Fisher Robert Pegolotti

Abba one touch in Jesus never failing name. Amen

Ershiana Naidoo

May the good Lord intervene in his physical life and heal him,Amen

Harry Berwick

We declare Isaiah 54:17 over Stern, No weapon fashioned against him shall prosper in Jesus name. Isaiah 53:5 By the stripes of Jesus, he is completely healed & made whole. Mark 11:24 Believe & receive

Naomi Labeli

Edel Teresa he does but I’m asking I’m not a pastor I’m they neighbour and they more people who agree and pray in Jesus name his it will be done thank you for reading and God bless you and heal heal your headachesTui Wensor I don’t have a headache. Yes I agree with you in Jesus name he is complete healed

Tui Wensor

PRAYING FOR STERN…

Kim N. Perry