Please don’t give up. Many of us are being attacked like never before

Please don’t give up. Many of us are being attacked like never before. I promise you, your labor isn’t going unnoticed. Soon all of your hard work will pay off in many ways my friends.
To the point of weeping at times, over the sheer exhaustion and weariness. But knowing in my heart, that the evil will soon be exposed. That victory is close at hand for those that are devoted followers of Jesus.
2 Chronicles 20:17
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.
Are you becoming battle weary? No, you are not alone. And no, you are not loosing it. Our God is allowing this foolishness to continue for a short while longer. Allowing the evil to expose themselves, and to implode and collapse upon themselves.
If you are feeling that pressure today? I guarantee you that you are a target because of your worrier heart, and mentality to do what is right, and to expose the enemies evil deeds.
This is the moment in time we have all been training for. We have been chosen to defend our Christ like values in our actions, our words, and on our knees. Throughout the nations, in our communities, and in our homes.
No matter if your faith is solid as a rock, or wavering like the tides of the sea, from time to time. God is building upon whatever amount of faith that you have at this very moment.
We are all vulnerable to the attacks taking place. Life is hard some days. And often there’s not ever just one big thing, but just lots of little battles that can drain us dry. Coupled with the demonic pressure that we are all feeling today, it can become overwhelming at times my friends.
Isiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Dear lord please Help me to trust and rely upon you more each day, to complete the mission I have been tasked with in this season for your kingdom.
Please forgive me Lord for the times I’ve failed to lift my hands to you, for the days I’ve forgotten to come to you first.
Fill me with the authority of your Holy Spirit this day to complete the task at hand, with your strength, and fortitude to finish the race with endurance to face every single obstacle in my path through your spirit in my heart. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 12:9-11
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Keep up the good work my brothers and sisters. All for the glory of God. May God bless you and your families in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

William Alteneder