Please keep my niece Rosana César on your prayers, she is scheduled to have a surgery

Please keep my niece Rosana César on your prayers, she is scheduled to have a surgery on 9/29 @9am (Brazil/7am USA) ALSO, I’d like to share a dream that she shared with me on Saturday morning: She said she went to sleep and had a dream that she was in a stadium it was full of people, it seems that was a meeting something going on, suddenly she heard very loud noises, like explosions, she looked and the sky was full of angels, very shine that she could hardly looked it, and she saw the sky opened and she saw Jesus shining like the sun, and people started disappearing, every where people was disappearing, some people was not realizing what was going on, they were so distracted, and she realized that was the rapture, and she said Lord why I am here? I want go to, I don’t want stay here, take me, what I am doing wrong that I need to do right? Show me. And people started telling her, Rosana take me with you where you go.” She woke up so surprised and so disbelief in what she just saw.

Stan Skaggs

Prayers

Gloria Norris

Prayers

Marie Atkison

Divine healing in Jesus mighty name Amennnnnn

Omachi Dorathy

Don’t be moved by what you see and here, what Satan brings for destruction God turns to victory. I confess favor. In my prayers

James Ristau

Prayers

Phillip Hendrick Sr.

Prayers for Rosanna surgery

Daphne Meredith

PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME FOR HER

Diane Edwards