Please pray for a young man I know of with covid

Please pray for a young man I know of with covid.
He is 26 years old and has been on a vent for 17 days. He now has bleeding on his brain and his lungs no longer function. They are giving him pure oxygen directly into his blood stream.

Nancy Wozniak

Raymond Santee

How do you know it’s covid it could be anything covid is over with but he does need our prayers

Charles Connelly

It says in Psalms 91-10 neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling believe it in Jesus name.

Charles Connelly

Lord would You be with this young man and his family and give them Your peace. If it be Your will, would you heal him fully. We thank You for Your sovereignty and the blessed assurance we have beyond this life, and if this young man doesn’t know You, I pray that he would turn to You, repent, and be saved and know the joy of being a child of God.

Jon Wickens

Praying Lord Jesus that you will please heal this young man and restore his heal fully and completely I pray this father God in Jesus mighty name Amen

Nickie Spears Richards

Lord God we need your miracle working power right now, to pray this young man back to good health! It can only be done through your will to do so!!

Nene King