Please pray for Chinese Church! The government request churches put country flag on the church building. How you think?

Please pray for Chinese Church! The government request churches put country flag on the church building. How you think?

Yes, we should pray for this; may God give us wisdom to deal with such kind of thing.

That is ok, we still can have church. But our church in Beijing has been closed 2, We even cannot have country flag chance.

Well, I don’t have any knowledge that can help the Chinese Church, but I can most certainly, and actually do, keep praying for it. I pray for the Chinese people who have been chosen by Christ who are having their few supports stripped by the government. (By the way, you guys could teach Americans a few things about how maybe Government and Christianity are not supposed to be the same thing!!!)

Here is my offering, translator right there, first in English then in Chinese, and it’s smooth, no (or at least little) interruption of one another. This is a whole series of teachings.

For our dear brothers and sisters in Christ, in China: our hearts are with you.
Here is Training that might help to remember things you have already heard.
A play-list from HeartCry Ministries, Paul Washer.
In English then in Chinese.
对于我们在基督里的亲爱的兄弟姐妹们,在中国:我们的心与你同在。
以下是培训,可能有助于记住您已经听过的内容。
来自HeartCry Ministries的播放列表,Paul Washer。
用英语然后用中文。

Good news for the Chinese Church:

Yes. I pray for China.

Thanks very much for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You are most welcome!