Please pray for me, I woke up with a terrible migraine today

Please pray for me, I woke up with a terrible migraine today.

1 Like

Dear Lord, I pray that @Valerie’s migraine is gone soon. May you take away the pain she is feeling and fill it with peace and joy. Amen

1 Like

In the name of Jesus! I command migraine to be gone on @Valerie’s head!

I rebuke the spirit of infirmities, sickness and tiredness in Jesus Name!

I decree that by the blood and stripes of Jesus, Valerie is healed in Jesus name! Amen

1 Like

Hello, dear @Valerie
With pleasure.
Dear Lord, Father, I pray for our sister Valerie, help her and comfort her with her pain. You are wise and know better, but please help her with it, help her with her family, with her friends, with her country and all of those who surround her so this migraine doesn’t come back any soon.
In the name of you Lord, I know Valerie will be more than alright, as with you everything is possible. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind prayers. @kianna, @theenaocay, @Luis_Ruiz. May God bless you all abundantly. I feel so much better today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us.
Our Lady, Comforter of the Afflicted, pray for us.
Our Lady, Help of Christians, pray for us.
Our Lady, Health of the Sick, pray for us.
Our Lady, Seat of Wisdom, pray for us.
Our Lady, Queen of Heaven and Earth, pray for us.Amen

Be safe, and be healthy

Dear friend I lay my hands upon you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, beseeching our Lord Jesus Christ to sustain you with his presence, to drive away all sickness of body and spirit, and to give you that victory of life and peace which will enable you to serve him both now and evermore. Amen