Please pray for me to overcome noisy environment to finish homework

Please pray for me to overcome noisy environment to finish homework.

Other than putting in earbuds and cranking my own music or finding ear plugs to wear, the only way I know of to overcome annoying noise is to pray for those making it.

I know. It’s not what we want. What we want is for God to make them be quiet or go away. But He does not often do that. He wants us to suffer for Him. He wants us humble. So we pray, as you have asked for (and I am praying for you as I write this) and then we pray for those people or that person. Ask that Christ help you to do that, because it does not come naturally. Once you do, a peace will come over you in spite of the outward noise.

That’s my 2 cents. And of much more worth, my prayers for you.

Yes, I couldn’t agree with you more.What you’ve shared reminds me of what I’ve been experienced .Once when I was on a train, the woman in my lower bunk kept coughing and I couldn’t rest. Not only that, she also affected the adjacent upper and lower bunk people to have a rest.I kept praying that God would let me sleep, but it didn’t work.Then I prayed that God would heal her and give my other neighbors a good night’s sleep.As a result, the woman stopped coughing as soon as I finished praying, and the neighbors fell asleep.I think it’s really amazing that God doesn’t just want me to pray for myself, he wants me to pray for others through my own difficulties.

1 Like