Please pray for my daughter Katarina. She was diagnosed with the pneumonia and a flu and an allergic reaction to some medication

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/834927290361159/

Please pray for my daughter Katarina. She was diagnosed with the pneumonia and a flu and an allergic reaction to some medication. Please pray in agreement with me.

Lord, I lift up to you Katarina! Thank you Lord that she is already healed in Jesus name. Thank you Lord that by your stripes, my daughter is already healed in the spirit! I pray Lord God that this healing will now manifest in her soul and her physical body. Thank you Lord that you are giving her your joy and your strength as she battles these sicknesses. spirit of pneumonia! spirit of flu! spirit of allergy! spirit of eczema! spirit of asthma! spirit of all bacteria and viruses :microbe: spirit of iniquity, I bind you and I cancel you and I rebuke you in the mighty name of Jesus! I command you to bow :bowing_man: down at the foot of Jesus. You have no power over my daughter. She doesn’t belong to you! I’m commanding you all right now to be uprooted and planted to the sea :ocean: never to return to her again. Spirit of Love :heart: Spirit of Joy, Spirit of Peace, Spirit of Healing, reign in my daughter! Oh Holy Spirit breathe on her! Touch her oh mighty God and let your healing power completely restore her physical body from the top of her head to the crowns of her feet. I pray that her whole body and every single cell will work the way you intended it to work when you first created her! Touch her lungs Lord and her skin. Breathe life into her lungs oh God! Normalize her breathing Lord. Perfect her skin oh Lord and remove all rashes and any other type of blemish. Touch her skin Lord God! I command any type of bacteria :microbe: and viruses to be removed from my daughter in the mighty name of Jesus! Give wisdom Lord to the doctors and care takers you have assigned to her. We believe in you Lord. I pray in agreement with my daughter, my family and my friends and we ask you this Lord in Jesus name we pray, amen

Loving Father, we pray for the healing touch of your Spirit on Michelle’s daughter who is now suffering from illness or disease. In love and in prayer, we reach out to her so that we may bring your loving care, goodness and kindness by being present in her time of need. May she be strengthened and consoled by the compassion of your Son Jesus Christ, our Savior, who has shown us the redemptive value of suffering so that she may be able to offer and unite her suffering to that of Jesus, our Lord. Amen…