Please pray for my father and grandfather

My father and grandfather have been fighting for the past few months and it is already affecting how the rest of the family members live their daily lives. I would like to ask a small amount of your time to pray for my father and grandfather that they may both find peace within themselves and for each other. May they realize how their behavior is affecting the whole family :frowning:

I pray for your family, Kianna! I declare peace and harmony between your father and your grandfather. I pray that God will speak to them in their quiet times and even in their dreams. I pray for comfort to the rest of the family. I pray that God will open a door for reconciliation. You are all loved!

1 Like

Thank you so much! @Homer_Habacon I surely do pray that things go out well between the two of them.

1 Like

I pray for your family for our God values relationship and family so I pray that they will have an encounter with the love of God and humble down to each other.

I pray forgiveness to be released and bitterness be gone.
I decree God’s peace in your family.
Restoration of family will manifest.

In Jesus Name! Amen

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and effort in praying for my dear father and grandfather. It surely means a lot to me. God bless you @theenaocay! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: