Please pray for my friend's overall wellbeing

My friend is not very much in a good place right now. He is healthy, yes, but I think he is struggling mentally and spiritually. He is very down as of the moment, people underestimate him. He thinks he is useless. He even talked about ending his life. I gave him all the support I can. I just want to ask a small amount of your time to please include him in your prayers. Thank you so so much! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Lord God, I entrust you the life of @kianna’s friend today… He may feel your presence, and see the importance of life. Guide him all the way so he could see comfort and calmness in your embrace. Amen.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @MakkaPakka! I really appreciate it! :blush: :yellow_heart:

@ Kianna Dear Heavenly Father, Giver of life I bring Kianna 's friend unto your able hands, I pray that you renew his strength. May he walk strongly through Jesus Christ, lead him to enter into your rest oh Lord and not be disillusioned by the current circumstances surrounding him. Give him hope and a clear understanding to know you and please only you. I pray this trusting in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Thank you very much @Valerie! This friend really means a lot to me, and you helping me with praying for him melts my heart. God bless you!

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke any untimely death to Kiana’s friend.
I rebuke any leis of the enemies also. In the name of Jesus!

I decree life. Life that is abundance.
I pray that Lord, you send kingdom people to her to share the gospel and let her feel your love as well.
May you lift her head and breath life and hope to her right now. In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Hello @kianna. Let me pray for your friend :pray:. Almighty Father you are our provider and savior, may you heal his sickness and give him a peace of mind to what He is suffering right now. Lord lend your hand to him, taught Him that no matter what other people say or bullied, guide Him Lord. Send Him a people nearby or far which could help to comfort Him, who will give Hope to Him to live in life again and continue prosper his faith to you.

1 Like

Thank you very much @theenaocay and @Bhert! I really appreciate your effort and time to pray for my friend! I really hope things are fine with him now. He tells me his fine, but I do not know what he feels or thinks of on his mind. I really hope he’s okay. God bless you both and always keep safe!

Hello @kianna prayers up for him… i feel you friend… ive been therr before… base on my exp. i felt like everyone doesn’t love me, no one believes in me and sometimes i believe that i will cross my path on my own… how do i redeemed my self? god give me a true lovely friends, that friend fullfill what a truly friend is…
i think he needs you very much… god bless you my friend this may be tough but jesus take the wheel…

1 Like

Hi @arrol! Thank you so much for that! That is very good to know. Yes, hopefully, my friend will see how many people there are who genuinely cares for him.

1 Like

@kianna how is he right now? i hope he is doing well and make his thinking more calm. I’m just thinking of that person after a read you post. As i was saying i’ve been there before, and i feel that on the same way not exactly in the same experience. Anyways if you need help and you think this community will help you alot we are all here to be on your side. Just keep on praying this is the most poweful one to connect on our god.

1 Like

Thank you, @arrol! He is a bit okay now, I have not heard him say anything negative about himself again. I really hope and pray that deep down inside he is fine. Everyday I always show and tell him how he is such a good person. I still won’t stop praying for his mental health.

1 Like

Hello, dear @kianna,
You’re a very kind soul, and a very good friend. We must never forget mental health, the majority of suicides come from it, keep talking to your friend don’t let them waste their souls. An spiritual crisis is something it scares me, but there’s nothing that a prayer can’t win over.
Dear God, remember kianna’s friend, he needs you, his mental state is not at the right moment and he even though about ending his life. Give him faith to keep fighting against the devil that’s corromping his mind, give him strength to overcome it, bless him and make him open his eyes to see you by his side as you have been from the very beggining. You are the greatest and you I know you won’t leave your son behind. With you my Lord everything is possible.
Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Hi @kianna I hope this helps

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

For your friend:
Take comfort in knowing you’ve fought many battles before this one. You’ve confronted situations that took you to the darkest of times and you got through them all. This battle will be no different. You will triumph again because, YOU ARE A TRUE SURVIVOR :white_heart:

1 Like

Hello @kianna, I may not get to know more details about your friend and how she’s doing now, but I just want to let you know that I have a friend who is blind, has facial deformities, and with missing fingers. She has all the reasons in the world to be depressed, self-conscious, and discouraged, but she is the opposite of that. She is happy, positive, and even blogs about being an encouragement to people. Maybe it would help your friend to know about my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lord, My friend needs you, he is so depressed and spirit and faith is so low. Business is not doing good and he is fighting for his life in the hospital. Please touch him with your loving hands and guide him to the right path. Help him Lord to see your grace during this hard time. Heal him with your power and give him a portion of your strength. I count on you Lord, I know you will never ever fail me. He will be healed and all the problems he has now will be washed away. Thank you Lord for the never ending love.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the prayers and kind words, guys! I more than blessed and thankful to have such kind and amazing people in this community! My friend is doing well now, thanks to your prayers! God bless you all!