Please Pray for my Health

Hi @kianna how are you now? You told me about this before. Did a doctor check your health? I hope you are fine now. Don’t worry to much if your body is thin, because there are so many people like you here. Like me, I am also thin and got bullied by my colleagues but I don’t want to get affected to what they say about me, because our life is with us and not their own. As long as you live happy together with your family it is helpful for you to be fine. I want to pray with you:
Grand Spirit
Thank You for being with us through all the ups and downs of our life and for the many blessings that You have given us for which I praise and thank You.

You know the illness that Kianna have been struggling with for a long time now and that there is little that seems to be able to be done by the medical profession - but I believe that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and that You know every part of my body. You know exactly why she have been ill for so long. I come to You now asking that You would work a full recovery in her body - whatever is causing this persistent problem. I pray that You would, in Your mercy, give her back the health and strength she need.

Guide us along the path that You have planned for us.

1 Like

Yes, @Bhert thank you so much for the concern and the prayer. I am doing a bit of progress now. I have been prioritizing my health for the past few weeks or months now. My parents are glad that I have been consistent in eating at least 3 meals a day. Thank you so much and God bless you!

1 Like

That’s great :pray::blush:@kianna. Don’t worry to much. Make a food eating habit maybe it could help you. Also intake a vitamins, like me I am tried a recommended vitamins for me. And I’ll wait 3months after if I gain weight possible the vitamins is effective and if not I’ll ask a doctor again to give me other medicines. It is difficult now to get sick, I think we should make our immunity more protected by taking vitamins. I’m praying that both of us will gain weight soon. :pray:

1 Like

Yes, @Bhert vitamins also helped me in bringing my appetite back. In God’s perfect time, we will look back on these messages and be grateful for how God has helped us in this journey! :blush:

1 Like

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow Your healing hand to heal this person. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by her example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

1 Like

Hi @kianna
How have you been? I hope you are doing well and eating well. I looked back on this post hoping you are doing well. We will continue praying for you. We are here for you.
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”

1 Like

Thank you so much for the lovely prayer, @zayn22! God bless you and keep safe!

Thank you @hbbm14. It has been a roller coaster, I have lost a lot of weight most especially now that I am having my monthly visit. I will try my very best t fight this. I know I will be able to surpass this battle knowing that God is with me. God bless you and keep safe!

1 Like