Please pray for my mental health

Hi, I have been working nonstop for the past few months. Classes are suspended so most of the time, I just try to work online so I can help my family financially. I am mentally tired and stressed. Please pray for me.

Loving God, You know Kianna’s heart and thoughts please grant her peace of mind and calm her troubled heart. Give her the strength and clarity of mind to find her purpose and walk the path you’ve laid out for her. I trust your Love God, and know that you will heal her stress just as the sun rises each day against the dark of night. I pray this trusting in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Dear Lord,

You are the God of Love an Peace, please help Kianna to have rest in you, please help her to come to you and seek your grace, please be with her and show your love. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

1 Like

Hi @kianna!
God is impressing me to share this word to you in Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Father God in heaven, unto you I lift up @kianna, lead her to your throne of grace and mercy.
I pray that everything will be surrendered especially all the tiredness and heaviness.
Have your way on her. Your kingdom come and your will be done to her. In Jesus name! Amen!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Valerie! May God bless you and stay safe! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Joy1! :yellow_heart:

Thank you so much, @theenaocay! This means a lot to me :yellow_heart: God bless you!

1 Like

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow Your healing hand to heal this person. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach her to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

1 Like

Loving God, we pray today for Kianna who are confronted by the sadness,ambiguity and confusion of mental illness, and for those upon whom they depend for attention and compassionate care. Look with mercy on all
whose afflictions bring them weakness, distress, confusion or isolation.Provide for them homes of dignity and peace; give to them understanding
helpers and the willingness to accept help. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

1 Like

I know, Lord, that You alone are able to make miracles in the lives of those who are sick. Just as You were able to make the lame man walk, the blind man see, and the leper be healed, so I believe that You are also able to help my friend recover his/her health. I trust that my friend will be healed soon through Your power, God. These I pray in Your Name, Amen.

1 Like

Thank you all for the prayers guys! I have been doing my daily devotion and have been praying and studying the Bible every night with my family. I have met wonderful people helping me mentally and emotionally as I battle my struggles. I pray for all of you guys and your families. Keep safe everyone! God bless you all!! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

Thank you @zayn22 and @Paulo_Juamis!