Please pray for my mother to be healed of cancer, in the bone

Dear prayer warriors/ people with healing gifts of the spirit. Please pray for my mother to be healed of cancer, in the bone. Spine. Everywhere. A complete healing restoration. it’s not looking good but pray for her complete healing and recovery in Jesus name. I thank you brothers and sisters in advance.
I need my mommy. Her name is Barbara. Prayer warriors I’m calling on you, because this is something I’m not strong enough to go through. Please help my mommy. I’m a recovered addict and this might break me so some prayers for me to get through this and my last semester of school while dealing with this trashed is welcome. I’m very stressed, scared, giving up……god please heal my mommy in Jesus name

Ash Cavallaro

Lord we lift her up to you Father that she will get a good report. We thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and for your unconditional Love and Grace.Jesus name Amen.

Frederick Howard

Lord we pray for your miraculous healing and for strength and peace for this family. Amen.

Tim Lavers

Praying for perfect healing on this side of heaven oh God, we pray for your will be done and give your strength and comfort in this journey

Linda Huff McDonald