Please pray for my step son Danny. He is in ICU with total liver failure and his organs are starting to shut down

Please pray for my step son Danny. He is in ICU with total liver failure and his organs are starting to shut down. His sister died last year and the family is not doing well and desperately needs your prayers. My ex husband told us he already died as he has given up all hope and can’t take it again after losing his daughter. We found out this morning he is still alive but barley. Jesus has filled my heart with hope. I know He is going to do a miracle and heal Danny and restore Scott’s faith in Him. I ask all my christian friends to forward this to your churches. I want as many people praying for Danny as I can get. There is POWER in pray and we need it. Thank you. Thank you Jesus for saving my step son and bring back hope where all hope was lost. Amen

Nicole Wineland Sorrells

May the good Lord lay His mighty healing hands on him and restore him to his normal health, Amen

Harry Berwick

Praying for our Lords healing hands to touch Danny and heal him, praying for peace and comfort for you all. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

Debra Dickey

Praying for peace calmness strength and encouragement wisdom and healing and protection and direction and guidance

Cindy Heigh