Please pray for my uncle He has cancer , he got surgery they removed part of his tongue and his jaw

Please pray for my uncle
He has cancer , he got surgery they removed part of his tongue and his jaw but then a couple weeks later got an infection. Now he is not eating, he won’t open his eyes. The doctor said he doesn’t have much time. Please pray that God will heal him completely in Jesus name!

Tori Baca Wakefield

Father in the name of Jesus I send the Word of healing over this dear man! I ask You’d send Your ministering angels to surround him… take away all infection… pain… I ask for a complete miracle because that is what you do!! I ask it all in faith believ… See more

Dyanna Ramsey

In Jesus name I pray for the Holy Spirit to surround this man and for his pain and suffering to cease and that He be surrounded by healing light and filled with God’s healing Peace Amen

Richard Herrera

Prayers sent up and May God Bless & protect your uncle from anymore harm. May he wrap his loving healing arms around your uncle and completely heal of the disease and sickness in his body. With God all things are possible. Amen!

Brenda Smith Jones