Please pray for Our Marriage

Please Pray for Our Marriage. It’s under attack. Spiritual Warfare.
Adam & Sandy Fredrickson

1 Like

Hello there, @Savedbygrace! Welcome to the Faith Pixel community!

Dear God, our Lord and Savior, I pray for Adam and Sandy Fredrickson’s marriage. We know this is just a phase in their lives and they will overcome it and it will make their bond stronger. Give them strength, guidance, and security, Lord God, in this challenge they are facing. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

1 Like

Hi dear, @Savedbygrace! I hope you are doing well today.

Let us all pray for Sandy and Adam’s marriage. May the Lord shower their relationship with love and understanding. May they rekindle the joy in their hearts and continue loving and caring for each other throughout their lives. Remove all pain and doubt from their minds and fill them with compassion. Give them strength in going through this hard time. Amen.

1 Like

Thank you so much. God Bless you. :heart:

1 Like

Hello @Savedbygrace, Welcome, and thanks for sharing with us your prayer!

Dear God, please protect Adam & Sandy Fredrickson and guide them in the best way in your plan for their marriage. And please give them the strength to overcome all the hardship and be blessed from beloved people and from you, God. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Hello, dear @Savedbygrace
Welcome to this community! I hope you find friends and a good way to express your faith here.
I’ll pray for and with you! Dear God find time to look after your childrens, Adam and Sandy, they are in need of you… Of your love, your blessing, your strength, your wise mind, help them trough this difficult time and show them the way of love, the way of yourself! Because with you everything is possible and with you love will always triumph!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.