Please pray with me for complete healing over my body

Please pray with me for complete healing over my body, pain and anxiety to be gone and us not to become homeless. I know God is with me but I’m overtook with fear. The Devil is a liar!!!

Karen Ringwald

Praying God bless you! Keep the faith & trust in God , He will lead you in the right direction. Have hope & yes the devil is the father of all lies … put your trust in the word of God.

Taylor Carter

Sending prayers.

Marilyn Manalo Baldoza

Our Lord and our father we place his child of yours and we believe you for your hand to be upon the situation we know you are always faithful and you are bigger than all of our circumstances Isaiah 41 verse 9 reminds us you are my servant I have chosen… See more

Avelina Duarte-Ivey

Praying you are wise with all you are given

Elsa Van Dyk

Shall remmber u in prayer. May the GOD OF COMFORT UPHOLD U & KEEP U STRONG & ABLE. Trust in the LORD.

Marie Grace Antonio

I pray by the mighty blood of Jesus you are healed from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet and be completely free from the bondage of fear and lies in Jesus mighty name amen hallelujah

Gina Stoll

Prayers for healing and recovery and strength in Jesus name and Saint rita and Saint Jude be strong and God is with you always have faith .

Selva Raju