Please recommend some good Christian books about marriage or other topics for single sisters 😊

I want to do some preparation for my marriage, is there any good Christian books about marriage or other topics? Thank you :blush::blush::blush:

Marriage On The Rock: God’s Design For Your Dream Marriage by Jimmy Evans

1 Like

Choosing God’s best

Lady in waiting

The book of 1 Timothy is an excellent book to read regarding marriage.
Personally, I highly recommend the whole Bible! But if that is too much, be sure to read the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) as well as Proverbs 31, which is about “the excellent wife”.
And if 1 Timothy doesn’t do anything for you, hand it to your fiance. He will appreciate it. (I’m assuming he is already a Christian.) It’s the one I hear all the good pastors recommend to young men before getting married.

The Language of Love and Respect. This is a biblical book that based on the bible verse
However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.–Ephesians 5:33

I kiss dating goodbye.
You can read it. It mainly talks about the the disadvantage of traditional dating and what is the better way.

Nonviolent communication. Prepare to be a helper. the meaning of marriage. Men need respect, women need love.

the meaning of marriage,choosing God‘s best,These books are good, and pray more to God.

1 Like

The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Thomas

As per website :slight_smile:

My top pick, this book has given Flaviu and me a vocabulary to express our need for love in specific ways. It’s also given us a non-confrontational way to address times when we’re feeling unloved, or when our “love bank” is running low. Hands-down, this is my top marriage book for anyone looking to immediately improve their marriage.

In my own opinion the topic is catchy because of the word “The 5 Love Languages”

Source : 15 Must-Read Christian Books for Your Marriage - One Thing Alone