Please share some encouraging Bible verses

Nowadays, our community is riddled with worry and anxiety that drag us around due to the crisis the whole world is facing. We can share Bible verses to each and everyone to uplift each other’s spirits :smile: :smile:

**2 Timothy 4:17 **
“But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion’s mouth.”

Hi ! @iona090
Here are some of the verses.
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you;my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

1 Like

Matthew 6:27-28
“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.”

The Good News: Worrying accomplishes nothing but making you miserable — put your trust in the Lord.

@iona090 hi, let me share encouraging bible verses that will help us to fight this covid situation

Psalms 23: 4
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;

John 14: 27 peace i leave with you my peace i give to you not as the world gives give i to you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 46: 10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

God bless you all. Keep safe. Be strong in the Lord. God loves us

“So do not fear, I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” -Isaiah 41:10

Remember: With God, we don’t need to be afraid. Even if terrible things have happened to us, even if we feel alone, even if we have gone through hell and back, remember that with Christ we will be strengthened. We will rise again.

Hello This is my encouraging bible Verse
Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.

Hello, dear @iona090
I like this verse a lot:
2 Corinthians 1:3-4:
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”
This is because God is always there for us, he’s always trying to confort us and making us feel better and stronger. But we can only see it with faith. What I find curious and more great in this quote is the part about us confort others in need, is truly remarkable how the Lord wants us to be better versions of ourselves and help each other. On fact you can consider this thread part of it.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Hi @iona090! Thank you for this. Let us all lift each other’s spirits to God!
May this verse help everyone.
Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Hello my friend I hope it encourage you with my life verses.

Exodus 14.14
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be
still.

Isaiah 40.29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Deutronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Hello, dear @iona090
I may or may not be liking this thread a lot hehe. Here is another Bible verses that I love:
“Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved”
Personally, I find it very intriguing; good for motivation, analysis and to find resolve. It’s true that the Lord loves us and will always look for us, but it’s not like he’ll protect us if we are doing something wrong. “He will never permit the righteous to be moved”, what would to prefer? Have the blessing of the Lord or no? There we see one of the requirements.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.