Pope Francis XVI approved a document allowing members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) community to be baptized by the Roman Catholic church

@everyone
A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth just now shared with the Public:

All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner court, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to death, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden sceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days and he said, O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king’s cupbearer.
Jesus answered and said, for your sakes consider ships they are so large that are driven by strong winds being steered by a very small rudder that is never at fault in what he says is perfect and able to control his whole body wherever the pilot is inclined or not but when we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us we can guide the whole animal when all stumble in many ways now this voice hath not come for my sake came from heaven saying Oh King Nebuchadnezzar anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror now Twelve months has passed and he was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon, the king exclaimed, “Is this not Babylon the Great, which I myself have built by the might of my power as a royal residence and for the glory of my majesty?” for a good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart while the words were still in the king’s mouth it’s the Spirit that gives life these words I have spoken to you today they are full of the Spirit and life “Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you it’s the kingdom departing from you for it was decreed to be given to a people who will produce its fruit and for you to watch out for false prophets these came to you in sheep’s clothing you knew that the flesh counted for nothing so why did you pick grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles they come to you in sheep’s clothing from their fruit you will recognize them it’s from their mouth speaks what the heart is full of so inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Esther 4:11
John 12:30
James 1:23
Luke 6:45
Matthew 21:43
Matthew 7:16
John 6:63
Daniel 4:29-31
Matthew 7:15
James 3:3
Nehemiah 1:11
Genesis 32:28