Posting an Excellent Resource for Questions about Faith, God, etc

I have found this to be an excellent Biblical resource for questions about what is in the Bible and what it means.

https://www.gotquestions.org

1 Like

For instance, here are the top 20 most Frequently Asked Questions at Got Questions dot org.

https://www.gotquestions.org/top20.html
The link above has answers to all the following questions:

1. Women pastors / preachers? What does the Bible say about women in ministry?

2. What does the Bible say about homosexuality? Is it a sin?

3. What does the Bible say about tattoos?

4. Once saved always saved? / Is eternal security biblical? / Can a Christian lose salvation?

5. Masturbation - is it a sin according to the Bible?

6. What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?

7. Who was Cain’s wife?

8. What is the Christian view of suicide? What does the Bible say about suicide? What about a believer who commits suicide?

9. Do pets / animals go to Heaven? Do pets / animals have souls?

10. What happens after death?

11. What does the Bible say about Christian tithing? Should a Christian tithe?

12. What is the gift of speaking in tongues? Is it for today? What about praying in tongues?

13. What does the Bible say about dinosaurs? Are there dinosaurs in the Bible?

14. What is the importance of Christian baptism?

15. What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol? Is it a sin for a Christian to drink alcohol?

16. What does the Bible say about gambling? Is gambling a sin?

17. What does the Bible teach about the Trinity?

18. What does the Bible say about sex before marriage?

19. Where was Jesus for the three days between His death and resurrection?

20. What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this resource, it’s great! Many of the questions and answers are helpful.

Thank you very much for sharing this resource here!

yes, thank you for sharing this.

@Jianqiu @Moses_C and @patri12
They really are! I find them very helpful too. You are most welcome! Glad you each wrote a note saying you found it useful. Very kind. :blush:

1 Like

@Sunami_Carpenter,

Nice Topics . I like the topic of What does the Bible say about gambling? Is gambling a sin?. The bible says - 1 Timothy 6:9-10

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs."

1 Like

Hello, dear @Sunami_Carpenter
This is great! Thanks a lot, with this I can learn many question I had about the Bible. And with the questions you tagged, it also is like a little homework hehe. Pretty nice during quarantine. I will share it with my family, so we can learn a little more about our faith.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

You give me far too much credit. You’ve probably already noticed once you go to the site gotquestions.org that it is who has made the “20 top questions” on the site. I only passed it along. Glad you and your family will get good use out of it!