Powerful testimony On the left is the old man. Always running away from God rejecting him

Shared with Public group
Powerful testimony
On the left is the old man. Always running away from God rejecting him. A hell deserving sinner. A blasphemer. Ungodly. Anti Christian. Lived for myself. Selfish and self centered. Suffered anxiety and depression for a long time. Always seeking something else to believe in. Studied and followed satanism. Followed the black metal music culture and expressed it through my style. Spiritually dead.
On the right is the new man saved by the Lord Jesus Christ, born again in the spirit. Jesus forgave my sins. He took me away from my old life of sorrows and gave me a new life of joy. He controls my destiny now. I put my faith in him because he died for us so that we may live forever. What a wonderful saviour he is
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved
Acts 4:12
By Daniel Jameson
#BOOMchallenge

Nancy McConkey

When we repent it opens the heart of God.

Caridad B. Monroe

Amennnn…

Michelle Powell

Amen Jesus love us that he wants everyone to come to him there time come to Jesus , Glory

Frances Garza