Pray for Amanda's health

Prayer request from Amanda Rosser

I am suffering extreme pain in the upper abdomen and middle back. Symptoms match up with acute or chronic pancreatitis. This is extremely painful.

I have no insurance and having to self pay for everything step by step. I have prayed and expected a healing miracle from God, but so far only suffering.

I had a CT scan and bloodwork done at my local emergency room yesterday. They told me it showed nothing as far as blockages, that it was non emergent. How can they say that when I literally feel death knocking on my door?

I have another appointment via video visit on Monday with a GI physicians assistant. Pray they can find out what’s going on. I don’t know how long I can go on in this much pain. Thanks in advance prayer warriors.

Hello, dear @faithpixel
I’ll pray for and with you Amanda, don’t loose hope and faith, keep fighting a little longer, you’ll win this! God is by your side.
Dear God, remember you daughter Amanda, she’s in pain and needs you, give her faith and strength to overcome fear and pain, help her trough it and be by her side at every step. Bless her and her doctors, help them find the problem and the cure of it. With you everything is possible, with faith a mountain could be moved, you are wise and powerful, listen this prayer God and remember Amanda. I beg you. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Praying for Amanda … in Jesus’ name

Do not loose hope Ms. Amanda, God has his own timing for answering our prayers. I am also waiting for a miracle as of the moment. It might not be health wise but it will surely be life and death as well. But as I have been listening to God because I am becoming anxious about our situation, He told me to patiently wait and live my life one day at a time and He will take care of my tomorrow.

Our Lord God Almighty thank you for the life of Amanda, we come to you asking for favor oh Lord that you touch Amanda. We are requesting for your healing power to be upon her, take away the pain and heal her completely. We are asking for provision as well oh Lord because she doesn’t have an insurance to take care of her medical bills. Lord we pray and we believe that you are our all powerful God. We pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Lord God, I pray that Amanda’s pancreatitis and suffering will soon come to an end. Lord God, give her the strength to fight this, we know you are more powerful than this pain she is suffering. Bless her, Dear God, we know you are by her side as she battles this. We know she is not alone and you are with her. Guide her, Lord God, we give you our full trust. Amen.

Hi Amanda! I pray that the Doctors will be able to find out what causes your abdomen and back pain soon. May they be guided by God as they assess and examine you. I also pray that the pain will lessen while waiting for you Doctor’s appointment. Hold unto Him. Stay safe. God bless you! “The LORD is near to all them that call on him, to all that call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18

Amanda Rosser pray for you my friend. Lord God you are indeed the healer of this world, Lord we trust you on this and lifting you our friend Amanda. I know that you have plans with her. Heal her Lord God . Help her in her spiritual Life and boost him i know that she has a friends to boost her up and help her in this situation. You are the greatest healer of this world. Please Lord Show mercy on her and Give her what she needs all the way through. Amen

Hello Amanda, i understand how you feel, after reading your post i decided to do some research and found out that based on the patients stories they described the pain as "unbearable, punching pain in the upper abdomen and that is real sad.but, i also watched a video that a lady has survived the pancreatitis thing after going to NEBRASCA MEDICAL CENTER . try to look at this suggestion as one of your options. with regards to that pain im sure that your doctor included some pain reliever on your medication. for know just follow your doctors order most especially on your food intakes.
keep praying Amanda ill also pray for you…and meditate this word of God …
But you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst.-Exodus 23:25. God bless you

Lord Jesus, you bring healing of body and spirit to those who came to you in faith. We place Amanda before you now. Touch her in her brokenness and emptiness, heal her extreme pain in the upper abdomen and middle back as well as calm her emotions. We know that you are our healer, we place everything in you as we believe in Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours”. Amen.

Prayers for you dearest Amanda from Isaiah 66:9, “I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born,”

“Father God, please dull Amanda’s pain with your power. Give her doctors wisdom to make the right decisions and medication. Guide her thoughts to focus on good things not the bad. Help her find and see hope today because you said you never forsake us. Anoint her with the strength she need to embrace joy and accept guidance. Encourage her and heal her so she can serve you and others. Lord please protect her and restore her from her bed of illness”

Hello amanda hope you okay right now i will pray for you. Almighty God,
you are the only source of health and healing. In you there is calm, and the only true peace in the universe. Grant to each one of us your children an awareness of your presence, and give us perfect confidence in you. In all pain and weariness and anxiety teach us to yield ourselves to your never failing care,bknowing that your love and power surround us, trusting in your wisdom and providence to give us health and strength and peacewhen your time is best; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.