Pray for healing of all my patient

Kindly pray to all my patient to be completely heal and everyone will be health again.
Claiming Jeremiah 33:6 to all of them.

I pray also for open mind and heart of Saniel family to start the plan management that we offer with Liwanag who had a liver cirrhosis with Doc J.

Praying for wisdom and strength with Doc J every time we do consultation to our patients.

Thanks to your prayers. For the prayer of righteous availeth much.

2 Likes

Prayers up to your patients @theenaocay .

Dear Lord help the patients to recover fast and give them a good health. Show them how mercy you are Lord. We know Lord God that you are the Greatest healer of all time.
And also Lord God im praying for the medical team give them the resources so they can help the patients needs.
Keep them safe always amen.

Hello there @theenaocay…where are you from? Coz I know some people with a last name Saniel…Anyway, here is my prayer for all the patients you handle…

Father God, thank You for all those people that you have chosen to work in the hospitals and clinics so that they may help others who are seriously ill or needing some health care. Bless each nursing staff and doctors, and all medical teams, and hospital workers. Give each one of them the wisdom and patience to work in this stressful environment as they work together to care for all their patients. Heal all the different patients in the whole world Lord. Amen.

Dear Lord God, I pray that those patients suffering and in pain will soon heal. Give them the strength to fight the battles they are facing Lord God. Give their family and the health workers the strength, too, Lord. We know You are greater than these sufferings. We give you our full trust Lord God. Amen.

Lord Jesus, thank you that you love Saniel. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to him or other people who are sick. I ask that you would heal this disease, that you would have compassion and bring healing from all sickness. Your word says in Psalm 107:19-20 that when we call out to you the Eternal one you will give the order, heal and rescue us from certain death. In the Bible, I have read of miraculous healing and I believe that you still heal the same way today.

I believe that there is no illness you cannot heal after all the bible tells of you raising people from the dead so I ask for your healing in this situation. I also know from my experience of life on earth that not everyone is healed. If that happens here than keep my heart soft towards you, help me to understand your plan and help me to be excited about heaven. God, I thank you that Saniel belongs to you and that you are in control of everything that happens from our first breath to our last sigh. Amen.

Hello, dear @theenaocay
Of course! I will pray for and with you! Don’t stop telling your patients what they should do, God is trying to talk to them through you!!
Dear God, remember @theenaocay and her patients, remember your good people and people that follows you, give them your blessing and power to being able to be healed, give them the wisdom to accept the guidance of @theenaocay, and help them to find the way to victory over sin. With you everything is possible my Lord. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

Prayers to all the patients for overall guidance, strength and recovery.
Father God, we humbly pray for all those who are sick. Give them the hope and courage they need each day. Comfort them in their pain and bless them with healing.

For Saniel Family, we pray that they may at all times keep their minds open to new ideas especially the plan management for Liwanag with liver cirrhosis.

For Doctor J, Thank you for doctors who care for the sick in hospitals, clinics and at home.

Lord God, fill Doctor J with your wisdom to know how to treat each sickness or disease they encounter in patients.
Help him focus on providing proper treatment to their patients knowing their reward comes from you (Colossians 3:24).
Keep their hearts grounded in you and believing in your desire to heal all patients.

In all our ways. we acknowledge You Lord. And we believe that your plans will happen right in time.

Hi @theenaocay I hope you are doing well today.
Let us open our hearts and pray for the patients of @theenaocay for healing. May the Lord bless them with fast recovery and good health. May the people who work as front liners be showered with strength every single day. We pray for all people who are having a hard time during this pandemic. Remember that God is always with us. Amen.

Lord I pray for all the patients, please heal them and protect them. I pray also for their fast recovery also protect all frontliners who’s risking their lives to save people.

And prayers for you, too, @theenaocay. I take it that you are a front-liner? Thank you for what you do. You are our heroes.

I have a friend who is a nurse and he makes sure to always share the Gospel to all the patients under his care, especially now during the pandemic. For those he could not physically converse with, he simply hands out a Gospel tract with the address and contact details of his church. He said people have been very receptive to the Gospel these days due to the crisis.