Pray for Lois Suttles

Please pray for me. Lois Suttles

1 Like

could you share your prayer topic?

Father God, I pray for Lois that you give him clarity in all directions he is asking unto you.
Be the light unto his path and a lamp unto his feet.

I rebuke confusion, deception and lies from the enemy. In Jesus name!

I decree the mind of Christ to manifest unto him.
I decree life and death is in the power of his tongue so help him… to declare life and blessings.
Put consuming fire to his tongue and let him be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Soak him in your presence and let him be overwhelmed by you.
Let him have a divine encounter with you once again and have a second wind to fly again with you.

Protect the purpose and destiny that you have set before him.

All this I pray In Jesus Name! Amen!

Heavenly Father, I bow my knee before You in prayer and praise. Lead and guide Lois today in all You say and do. May he walk in spirit and truth today and be sensitive to Your gentle guidance.
Let his eyes always be looking to You and keep him from the looking at the storms and difficulties of life, knowing that You are with him to lead and guide and to uphold to Your praise and glory.

Thank You that Jesus is the Way and the Truth and the Life and I desire to do only that which is pleasing in Your site, in His name I pray,

Amen

Heavenly Father, I declare peace and joy in the hearts of Your people! I proclaim that You will bless Your children and will keep them; You will make Your face shine upon them and be gracious to them! I pray against the plans of the adversary to steal joy and peace from Your people. I declare that Your children will remain uplifted, for there is no one who can lift the soul like You do, Amen.
Numbers 6:24-25

My prayer for you dear Louis is that the Lord will turn your weeping into dancing. He will give you a reason to not just smile but laugh again. The Lord will see you through this difficult situation and comfort you on all sides.

Hello, dear @greatmove,
I don’t know your situation or were you live my friend, but as both of us are sons of God, I will always pray for you.
Dear Lord, don’t forget about you son Lois Suttles, in this hour of need give him confidence and resolve to get solutions to his problems, give him intelligence to know when to act or speak to do good and to stop the bad, give him faith to never feel desesperate, give him your love to always feel your presence.
Remember us, but act as your will dictates as you’re wise. Thank you for your love dear Father, with you everything is possible. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hi, @greatmove! Whatever you are going through right now, I pray that you are all well and safe. Our world is facing a virus that has affected the lives of many people. I pray that you and your family are safe. I pray that the Lord God will give you strength, peace of mind, and security.