Pray for me for my exam

Hi! I would like to ask for your time and help me pray as I take my exams at school. I am quite anxious because I am not sure if I did study that hard or if it is enough. I ask for God’s assistance, this exam is a big deal to me because I will be graduating and will go to college soon. :smiley::smiley:

Lord God, assist @kianna today as she take her examinations. Send your Holy Spirit to cast light on the darkness of her mind that she may be able to recall what she studied and learned.

Help her understand the test questions well that she may apply her knowledge accordingly and be able to give the correct answers. Amen.

1 Like

You have all the strength you need to conquer this exam, Kianna. I pray for great wisdom from the Father. May you have peace as you keep studying. Involve God in your reviews, talk to Him as you go over concepts and principles related to your field. He is the creator of all things, after all. God bless!

1 Like

Hi, Kianna. I know exactly how you feel about exams and all-things academics. It’s normal to feel anxious. However, it’s also important to remember that God will fight our battles for us (Exo.14:14). Just do your part and He will do the rest. May this prayer be of help and comfort to you…

Lord, I commit to you Kianna as she will be taking her exams.Please take full control of her thoughts and emotions. Help her recall everything that she’s learned and reviewed. May everything that she do be to the glory and praise of your name. Amen.

You can do it, Kianna! God bless you!

1 Like

I’ve been to similar situation and I understand how you feel. Just do your part, which is to study your lessons, then pray to God. Trust that God will take care of the rest. Before I will pray for you, let me share some verses that might encourage you.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

1 Like

Hi, @MakkaPakka @Homer_Habacon @Kei and @yevillanueva I would like to thank you all for praying for me when I felt most anxious about taking my exams. I feel so cared for having you here and dedicating a portion of your time in helping me spiritually with my problems in life. I pray that you all will be happy and may God guide you all in the battles you face on a daily basis. I did good in my exam, wouldn’t have done this if it wasn’t for the support you people showed and of course for the guidance God has given me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear friend my prayer for you,
May the Lord Almighty be with you as you take your exam. May He keep your mind alert and your memory sharp. My He calm your nerves and help you concentrate. I know that He walks with you, guiding your path and inspiring your heart. I pray that you pass this exam and go on to new things. God always makes a way where seems to be no way. All the best.

1 Like

Hi Kianna, hoping for the best in your exam and to your future endeavors! Consider it a chance for you to test yourself what you’ve learned so far. The results will stay true to the efforts you put it. Here’s a lovely verse for you:
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34, NIV

I’ll be thrilled to hear from you how your exam will go! Good luck!

1 Like

Hi, @Valerie! Thank you, I appreciate your time and effort on praying for me for my exam. May god bless you! :relaxed:

Hi, @Apr! Thank you so much! I did well in my examination. Thank you for praying for me! :relaxed:

Hi @kianna, I decree in the name of Jesus that God will provide wisdom and favor as you take your exams.
That He will remind you that God is with you always.

May the Lord glorify in your exams. :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Hi @theenaocay! Thank you so so much!! God bless you!

any update?

1 Like

Hi @Jimmy_Ka! I did good on my exam!! Thank you for the prayers :heart: