Pray for me

@Raghavi_Rags I totally understand what you are feeling. I can feel that you really love him but his attitude holds you back. You have your what ifs and would want to know if he is the one that God has for you. Surrender your desires to God, he knows our hearts better than we do and he is the greatest provider. He gives what is best for us. Don’t worry too much, we are praying together with you. We will never give up until we find the answer to your prayer.

1 Like

Thanks @kbadum. Yes, I surrendered myself to god and praying for gods will. I have asked God today in the fasting prayer to show his plan through his word. Waiting for his reply. He will give me peace I hope. He listens to our cry and he will supply our needs. Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying for me.

1 Like

I thank all of you for your prayers. God will give me strength to overcome. . Keep praying for me.

Let me pray for you my brother.
Dear God, Our hearts are burdened for our friends who are hurting right now. We ask that you would be their comforter, that you would cover them with your infinite grace and mercy, surrounding them in peace during this dark season. We pray for fresh grace, for renewed strength, for your goodness and mercy over their lives today. We thank you that you alone are our refuge and strong tower. We thank you that no matter what we face, you are still on the throne, you are still in control, and nothing can ever stand against you. Thank you that you hold the victory in this world, and you have promised in your Word that you will be with us through any hardship we may face.

Hello @Raghavi_Rags I could not even begin to imagine the hurt you must be feeling and I will not pretend to understand. But I do know one thing, Jesus loves you.

Jesus loves you so much that he died in the cross for you. He carried all of your burdens, your hurts, your problems, and your concerns. I wish I could hold your hand right now and that we can pray together. Rest assured I will pray for you and hold your hand in spirit.

God is there with you at this very moment. Hold on to Him. He loves you so much