Pray for my brothers Trevor, Cody, and Jacob to know God

Prayer request from Maya Bary

Hey guys, I really need your prayers and help.

I have brothers of mine, Trevor, Cody, and Jacob, and they are in fire need of prayer to turn to God. They are so lost in their sins and have an unknown reasonable spite towards God… I really want them to unharden their hearts so they can taste God’s goodness…

Will you please take a minute to pray for them? I have been praying a bit too and would appreciate the Army of Christ to help!!! Thank you so much for reading this and God bless! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Hello there Maya Bary…my prayers are with you for your brothers…

God, be Lord of Trevor, Cody and Jacob today. Have total and complete control of them and their life. Take their heart for Your own that they may see your goodness upon them and that they will abide in you in all the days of their lives.

Let them remember John 15:4-6 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned” Amen.

Hi Maya Bary, Prayers Up to your brothers.

May God please continue to bless her family and her brothers. Make a way to show your love to them. Let them repent on their sins and turn 180 . I know that every person in world has a room for change. Let the people around them be the blessing and help them to realize what they are doing right now. This we ask to your most holy name who lives and reign forever and ever. Amen

Hello, dear @faithpixel
I will pray with and for you Maya, and for your brothers Trevor, Cody and Jacob.
Dear God, remember your childrens, remember Maya and his suffering, guide her and give her faith to keep praying, listen her and look at her brothers, Trevor, Cody and Jacob have been corrupted by sin and don’t know what they are doing. By only your power they can find Tru happiness, make them know of their wrongdoings and forget they resentment, they are just blind to the truth, your truth Lord. Give them a change of heart, and faith so they can find the true way of freedom, so they can see you by their side. With you everything is possible Lord! But do as your will dictates and not mine. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Yes May Bary, Let us pray for your brothers

Lord God, I ask that You move upon Trevor, Cody and Jacob’s heart to accept the Truth of Christ. “Give them a heart to know You, that You are the Lord, so that they will be Your people, and You will be their God,” and may they “return to You with all their heart” (Jeremiah 24:7).

No matter how impossible your family situation may feel, it’s amazing what God can do when we invite Him into our family time, ask Him to give us opportunities to share the Gospel, and pray for Him to soften the hearts of our family members.

In our prayers, we must remember that God “wants all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth,” and His desire to save the lost is far greater than ours (1 Timothy 2:4). We are not praying to a reluctant God, but a God who is eager to save and redeem. Amen.

Hi Maya Bary! I always believed that “No one is beyond God’s reach because no sin can separate us from His love.” Just to share, I have a brother who took drugs for years. It was a traumatic experience for us. We never stopped praying for Him every day. After 12 years in and out of the rehabilitation, his heart changed. Now, he owns his own rehab and other business. Nothing is impossible with God! I am praying with you.

1 Like

Father God,

I pray for Trevor, Cody and Jacob- the brother of Maya Bary.

As your love is faithful and never failed like what you have illustrated in the parable of Prodigal Son so do it also to Mary’s brother.

I don’t know but you know them. Every bits and details of their lives. May they be overwhelmed by your divine visitation, your presence and love.

Soften their heart and make it new.
Let that heart be on fire and passionate for you as you take away every blindness in their heart.
Let the truth set them free.

In Jesus Name! Amen!

Praying… in Jesus’ name

I pray for Maya Bary’s brothers Trevor, Cody, and Jacob. Dear God, these gentlemen are just lost. Lord God, help then in finding the right paths, a path full of goodness and kindness, a path that leads to a stronger bond with You, Lord God. May their minds and hearts be open and see Your goodness. It is never too late to turn away from wrongdoings and accept the Lord God as our Savior. Give them the strength to turn away from the devil’s temptations. Amen.

Hi maya lets pray for your brother. Lord God we are here come before you and humble our hearts to you I pray for the life of 3 brothers of maya that they know how much you love them use maya to her brothers to know you as they personal savior. We know that you are listen to our prayers in Jesus name Amen

Lord God help us, to help this guys to return at your side. Please lead them to the right path. And so they will know you again. Please rescue them from the dark.

Hi Maya. May we pray for your brothers, Trevor, Cody, and Jacob. We lift up their hearts and minds to our Lord. May your faith be the source of strength for your brothers to also have faith. The Lord will guide them forever despite their sins and hatred. May they be enlightened by the words of the Lord and come to Him. As said in Ezekiel 36:25-27 “I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.” We lift this up to you, Lord. Amen.