Pray for my overall well-being

Im young. I’m 21. This is my first time being on my own in my first apartment. I recently lost my job due to unfair reasons. I struggle with Anxiety and depression. I struggle with negative thinking. I have no car, or any money coming In at the moment. I’m facing eviction. I’ve been actively searching for a new job and any assistance that I can get. I’ve filed for unemployment but I have yet to hear back from them. My bank accounts were closed due to no activity or overdrawn attempts from bills. I’m so lost I don’t know what to do. I need guidance. I need all prayers that I can receive. Please pray for me to help turn my life around in this situation. Please pray for my mental health and my employment. Please pray for my abundance and financial stability. Please pray for my happiness and my overall well being. Thank you all in advance!

3 Likes

I will pray

1 Like

Thank you. God bless you!

God will make a way🙏

1 Like

Pray for you, Cierra, God will open new door for you. Keep asking and keep knocking. :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I do understand Cierra I know things seem like is falling apart at this moment I am there To tell you God is going to make a way out of no way for you so many doors are gonna open up so many new windows are gonna open up you can get brand new bank accounts with all flow of money you gonna have so many job offers and that depression and anxiety I know all about it because I’m dealing with the right now at the moment but I know God is one his way so you hold on and you believe and you trust in God and he is there he does want you to call on him tell him everything that you want till him everything that you need and be sincere don’t give up I was

1 Like

I will include you in my prayers :heart: Always have faith in the Lord.

1 Like

My prayers are with you @Cierra! Do not lose hope, everything will come into place in God’s perfect time.

1 Like

You have the right attitude in facing your problems and that is to come closer to God and ask for His help.

Jesus Christ also suffered anxiety that he sweat blood. And the more he experience anguish, the more he prayed earnestly.

44And in His anguish, He prayed more earnestly, and His sweat became like drops of blood falling to the ground. 45When Jesus rose from prayer and returned to the disciples, He found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.

Keep your hopes up and continue praying to God.
I will join this community in praying for you.

James 5:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

1 Like

hi cierra!! i understand what your going throw.

i pray that the Lord will give all your needs. sustain you in every area of your life. May the Lord give all the desires of your heart. And may this situation be use by the Lord so that you may see how powerful and gracious our God is.

God bless!!

@Cierra Almighty God, I pray for Cierra today, You alone God reach into the darkness with hope, truth and light. Stretch out your strong hand in this situation, hold and rescue her and give her strength and courage to hold on and to trust in You. Let Your almighty love move mountains, cross seas and breathe life into the darkest situations. I pray this trusting in Jesus name. Amen.