Pray for Paul's father

Prayer request from Paul Rouke

Hi, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I am here to humbly ask if you would pray for my beautiful dad John Rouke. His mum was diagnosed with “manic depression” when he was a child, and during his childhood she had electric shock therapy. In his mid 20s my dad was diagnosed with manic depression. This was before I was born.

I recall one time when I was around 5 years old going to see my dad in a hospital and he was in a straight-jacket so he couldn’t harm himself.
My dad has been on medication ever since his mid-20s, over 50 years.
My mum divorced my dad when I was 8 as she couldn’t take the mental abuse any more. My dad met Jennifer who became my step-mum. They are still together over 30 years later but due to the mental turmoil my dad is battling and what Jennifer also has, their relationship can be damaging.

My dad is now 72. He spent most of 2019 in a psychiatric hospital on the verge of suicide.

In May 2019 I hadn’t seen my dad for 7 years, I hadn’t seen my sisters for 7 years and I hadn’t had a relationship with my mum for over 21 years. Also, there were no Christians in our family.

I came to Faith on 16th June 2019, Fathers Day. Since then, Praise God, my heart and mind has been completely transformed. I have reconnected with all my family, and I know that Gods plan for our whole family is for everyone to be saved.

12 hours ago, after my dad put the phone down on me 2 times, praise God he repeated after me the prayer to receive Jesus as his savior. This is a quite profound breakthrough.

My prayer request is for your prayers of protection for my dad as he only has Jennifers sister Sue and her husband Alan who are Christians. Pray for the total and utter restoration of his heart and mind, for his soul, for generational curses to be broken, for workers to be sent in to my dads life who are led by the Holy Spirit. Pray for the Holy Spirit to pour in to my dad.

I thank each and every one of you for reading this and any prayers you will do. You are precious children of God and I pray that the Lord will bless you and protect you.

I give God all the glory for the testimony of my dad and my whole family as each and every one of my family come to Christ.

God bless you :heart::pray::raised_hands:

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

2 Likes

Hello there Paul, my prayers are all with you especially to your dad. I can sympathize with you because I have a friend who has a manic depression too. I witnessed her everytime she has an attack as well as she hurts herself using a blade or any sharp objects.

Lord God, grant Paul’s father the serenity to accept the things he cannot change and the courage to change the things he can and the wisdom to know the difference. May you continue to protect his mind and heart in order to completely heal, In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Hi Paul! Praise God that your dad repeated the prayer to receive God as his savior. That was one big step. He opened his heart to God. I know that this would open many doors for him. I pray for his continuous healing and protection. There is no impossible for those who believe. Thank you for the prayers as well. God bless you and your family!

Hello, dear brother Paul,
I will pray with you for your father! You are a very good son and a good Christian.
Dear God, remember your son Paul and his father, especially his father as he needs your help. He has fought the demons of his disease for the most of his life, without seeking your help he made that path more difficult, but he has accepted he needs your help, help him and guide him trough the maze of his heart and mind, and lead him to the faith and Christian way of true happiness and life. You are powerful and wise, with you everything is possible. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hi brother Paul, my prayers are with you and your dad.
“Lord, I pray your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over Paul’s father. Keep evil far from him, and help him to trust You as his refuge and strength. I pray You will guard his mind from harmful instruction, and grant him discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make him strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. Help him to find rest in Your shadow, as he live in the spiritual shelter You provide for him. Let him know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that his home on earth is only temporary.” Amen.

Praise God! Jesus Is Everywhere He is our way, truth and life. Just Believe In him, he is still holding on us waiting, while we are doing some things prior to Him.
God is full of patience he will not our life be so misarble. Just Embrace. Do your Part and God will do the Rest. This is such a good sharing. God Bless us my friend.

Hello brother Paul Hope you do well now. Heavenly Father, we recognize that You are a shelter in a time of storm. You are our strength when we are weak. You are the one who lifts us up and makes us soar on wings like eagles. Trusting Your promises, God, I ask that You would grant that strength to Paul’s Father right now who is going through a tough time in his life.Give him the means to overcome these obstacles, God. Let him look to You in this time of trouble. May You also protect his heart from worry; instead, enable him to fully rely on You. Be his comfort, Lord, in this trying time.

It hurts me thinking about what has been in John Rouke’s minds all these years. The pain, trauma, anxiety, and unexplained behaviors he went through is just unexplainable. I even go mad whenever I can’t understand myself and have mood swings even just for a day, how much more if years? Reading this, thinking about his experience, and putting myself in his shoes leaves me lost for words.

Dear God, I pray for John Rouke’s overall wellbeing. Guide him, Lord God, give him the strength to fight manic depression. Instill in his mind that he is not alone in this battle and that he can very much fight this depression because You are with him. Amen.

Abba Father, In the name of Jesus the name above all names I lift up to you the concern of your child Paul Rouke for his dad John. Intervene in their lives. Enough is enough for the sufferings and pain in their lives.

For the thief came to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came to give us abundant life.

So be it Father.

I rebuke the afflictions of John in Jesus name!
I rebuke any curses uttered to him in Jesus name!
I cut by the blood of Jesus any generational curse! In Jesus name!
I decree the fire of God to consume from head down to the sole of his feet and all of the veins of Johh to consume every thing that is not yours in Jesus name! Let the fire of God flow! Let the blood of Jesus flow now! In Jesus name!

In Jesus name… Thank you for complete healing of Rouke Family.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Hello Paul.
Let us pray for your father and may he continue to seek the Lord, our God. May his heart fill with hope in life and fill with love for our God. We trust and believe in the Lord. May we pray for the healing of your father and lift up to Him everything. May the Lord bless your family with strength to keep fighting your battles. Remove all pain and worry. Through the Lord, our God. Amen.